In order for us to excel at our duties and provide clients with the service they expect and are entitled to, we ask the following of our clients:
- Be consistent in keeping communication lines open, be honest and courteous.
- Advise us promptly of any changes to personal circumstances and be open about your future personal and business plans.
- Keep accurate records.
- Keep abreast of the documentation and communications you receive from us.
- Attend information seminars whenever possible and afford us the courtesy of acknowledging invitations to social events or information seminars.
- Provide us with comprehensive information to assist in the preparation of your work and be realistic in your expectations. Detailed, accurate documentary information affords us an efficient and timely response.
- Appreciate the differences between fixed price and open-ended agreements, we base our fees on the work involved.
- Introduce your business contacts to the firm as potential clients.
- We intend to make you so happy with our service and the results we provide that we know that you will want to refer more people just like you to the firm.